Couperman

Beehaus - feature in Home Farmer Magazine

There is a 2 page article in Home Farmer about the Beehaus if any of you buzzy types are interested. page 36&37 :D

It seems a quite light hearted positive article that explains the concept of the Beehaus but it does have an air of 'anyone can start keeping bees today' about it which I thought was misleading, no mention of bee keeping courses, etc :eh:

Kev.

It seems a quite light hearted positive article that explains the concept of the Beehaus but it does have an air of 'anyone can start keeping bees today' about it which I thought was misleading, no mention of bee keeping courses, etc :eh:

Kev.

That's what worries me Kev and I can see why beekeepers are so anti. We did lots of research earlier on this year and decided that unfortunately bee keeping is not possible for us. I know everyone who posts on here will research but so many won't. Same as keeping chickens really imo. I still remember reading a post asking how to stop the chickens scratching the ground :roll:

oh sorry,

I didn't write the article,

I'll go back were I belong then.

Kev.

:shock:

I've read back Kev and can't see why we've upset you?

I haven't yet unwrapped the last two of my magazines ( :oops: ) and others agreed with you about the content of the article?

Come back!!!! :D

Sorry folks,

I was in a foul mood at stupid o'clock this morning and read things that were not there. Not drink related of course :whistle:

Apologies all round I shouldn't let things get on top of me and then take it out on you guys.

Strangely I struggled to walk but my typing and spelling are quite remarkable all things considered :oops::D

Kev.

oh sorry,

I didn't write the article,

I'll go back were I belong then.

Kev.

Gosh Kev, I hope it wasn't my 'advert' comment that upset you :oops: Sorry !

No it wasn't. As Lesley said there wasn't anything to be upset about. I was just in a bad mood feeling a bit down and a likkle bit drunk.

Sorry.

Kev.

Well, all I can say is you still made far more sense than Carl does at that time of night after his impressions of Keith Floyd :shock: (Carl does most of the day to day cooking :wink: )

....after he gave all the freshly picked peas in pods to the pigs the other day he's still in the doghouse! :wink: