Hia Folks :P

We've only had Cilla and Daisy almost 3 months and it feels like we've had them forever :clap: They have bought our garden to life, especially during these cold winter months when we would otherwise not venture into the garden :dance:

Our only "problem" is the wooden rack inside the Eglu :roll: I find it very difficult to keep clean :vom: I have read some of the other posts about how to keep it clean, and others have two sets of wooden racks to use. Good idea..... does Omlet sell the wooden racks separately? If so, how much? :eh:

Hi :P

Omlet do sell spare roosting bars & a spare set is almose essential I would say :lol:

Some of us have recently sprayed a new set with a plasicizing spray,which coats them in a very thing rubbery layer - making them MUCH easier to clean.

I will try to find the relevant thread about it....hold on a mo :lol:

I would also say that a spare set is an "essential" !

Eglu cleaning day here is Friday, and I always clean 1 set with ecover and blast off with the hose - and then put them in the garage, then change over with the spare set awaiting in the garage - so I always have a clean set of bars to hand. :)

easy peasy