coco Posted October 25, 2009 Share Posted October 25, 2009 (edited) Finally sussed how to post pics. Pipa Coco Lily Lola Prue Edited October 26, 2009 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted October 25, 2009 Share Posted October 25, 2009 Aw...lovely picture I see your location is flintshire?...I'm in Flintshire Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted October 25, 2009 Share Posted October 25, 2009 She's lovely, the feathers on her back are a lovely deep red. I saw some Rhode Island Reds today that were that lovely dark colour almost burgundy. Is that Lily or Lola? (that's another way of saying more pictures please) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
coco Posted October 25, 2009 Author Share Posted October 25, 2009 Thats Lola, I'm having problems downloading the rest. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
docsquid Posted October 25, 2009 Share Posted October 25, 2009 She is very pretty! Can't wait to see the rest. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
coco Posted September 12, 2010 Author Share Posted September 12, 2010 Hi Daxgirl Pics of Pipa.she lays a white egg, when she's not broody. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
daxigirl Posted September 12, 2010 Share Posted September 12, 2010 Big thanks for the pic of pipa, she looks very much like my Lisa-Marie, who's a lot more black and white (kinda double laced) but her top knot isn't nearly as impressive. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
coco Posted September 12, 2010 Author Share Posted September 12, 2010 I've just realised how ols these pics are, I'm looking at them thinking there was something different about them. I've just realised what it is, we had grass. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...