Mel (& Paul) Posted January 20, 2007 Share Posted January 20, 2007 Thank you Annie *she is clearly blind as a bat - mega strength contacts me thinks * nah, its the beer goggles she wears Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Christian Posted January 20, 2007 Share Posted January 20, 2007 I think you are confused Mel. Annie doesn't drink! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AnnieP Posted January 20, 2007 Share Posted January 20, 2007 .... erm... not much! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mel (& Paul) Posted January 20, 2007 Share Posted January 20, 2007 I think you are confused Mel. Annie doesn't drink! no, like me she tends to take it intravenously Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
One Man Banned Posted January 20, 2007 Share Posted January 20, 2007 :lol::lol::lol: A xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mel (& Paul) Posted January 20, 2007 Share Posted January 20, 2007 You think I am joking Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
One Man Banned Posted January 20, 2007 Share Posted January 20, 2007 It's ok Mel, I know it's true!! A xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mel (& Paul) Posted January 20, 2007 Share Posted January 20, 2007 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AnnieP Posted January 20, 2007 Share Posted January 20, 2007 well, it makes sense to have it that way, doesn't it? Red wine stains the teeth so... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sheilaz Posted January 20, 2007 Share Posted January 20, 2007 I just popped onto this topic to see what everyone thought of the programme. I recorded it but wondered whether it was just mostly from the series I'd seen, or whether it was worth watching. 3 pages of discussion, great!...... Apart from how cute pigs are ...I've learnt how much Annie & Mel do or don't drink, how good or not Christian & Andrew look in photos... I love you guys! PS. Was the programme worth watching? Doh, think I'll watch it anyway! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nicola H Posted January 20, 2007 Share Posted January 20, 2007 Well Sheila it was mostly clips from the last series with commentry from Jimmy, I found it disappointing because I wanted to see new stuff......Still the piggies were lovely........... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...