Charlottechicken Posted January 1, 2010 Share Posted January 1, 2010 I don't normally 'do' sales as I'm normally broke by January, but this year popped into town to meet the inlaws for coffee and went for a look in M&S. I picked up some nice tops for work and a lovely knitted jacket/cardi reduced from £35 to £12 but went through the till at 1p! That'll do me Well done My friend has had this happen in M&S, and I like the fact that it isn't publicised, you only find out at the till. It's like a gift for loyal M&S shoppers. I went through the bargain rails in M&S but really couldn't justify buying anything, I have lots of clothes anyway. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chicky Posted January 6, 2010 Share Posted January 6, 2010 We hate the sales and always avoid going up merry hill till the very last second and then when we do go we buy all new season stuff! Crazy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...