Chunkin

Hurrah for the snow!

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say how happy I am that I have been snowed in...

I have rediscovered this forum!! :dance:

It's been lovely reading all the posts and remembering people that Kit and & I met years ago now.

My chook collection has grown a bit since then. Now have one of the original girls (Bella) plus three Pekin bantams and 5 hybrid hens (4 are 'chicks' that we hatched last year). Thanks to a house move thay have a large, secure, garden to roam in and I have a veggie plot to keep me happy!

2 dogs have also become four and both Kit & I have ponies. Only have one teenager left at home though! :dance::dance:

So... hello to anyone who remembers me! XX

....It's been lovely reading all the posts and remembering people that Kit and & I met years ago now.

So... hello to anyone who remembers me! XX

Hello! :D:D Welcome back!

I've thought of you over the years but I know sometimes life takes over, it's really good to hear from you Carol.

I met you and the lovely Kit at The Herb Centre, near Banbury, it must have been one of the very first Omlet meets!

Hope to see you around here more often. Now, that was one good thing about the snow then! :D

Thank you all for your kind messages. It's good to be back!

It's amazing isn't it how a couple of hens in the back garden can lead to green thinking, vegetable growing... and lots of lovely new friends! :D

I remember that day at the herb centre well. Both Kit and I enjoyed it very much (although I think he hid under the table for a while :roll: ). Everyone was so welcoming then too.

Looking forward to being part of your community.

Thanks again!