JanTheDiver

First six egg day!!

I was so excited yesterday as we had our first six egg day since getting the girls on August 31st :dance::dance:

This means all the girls are laying now. Tikka was laying when we first got her, then in November she went into a crazy chicken and stopped for some reason. Now she has started again and the rest are all laying too :D

Lucy is a bit sporadic but I don't mind that as her eggs are the most beautiful dark brown and proper egg shaped :D

I am so proud of my girls :D

Well done, i am starting to see lots of good news on the forum lately concerning lots of eggs and large eggs, i myself had my second 8 egg day (the first one was in mid summer).

And i have recently got a large 98 gram egg aswell.

And to top that i had my first egg from bluebelle my cream legbar since october last year!

I was so excited yesterday as we had our first six egg day since getting the girls on August 31st :dance::dance:

This means all the girls are laying now. Tikka was laying when we first got her, then in November she went into a crazy chicken and stopped for some reason. Now she has started again and the rest are all laying too :D

Lucy is a bit sporadic but I don't mind that as her eggs are the most beautiful dark brown and proper egg shaped :D

I am so proud of my girls :D

well done girls, i'm still waiting for a 5 egg day and ive got 8 girls :mrgreen: