A chickychickychick-ENN!!

The TV theme tune thread

This is really, really going to age me :boohoo: but does anyone remember the original Robinson Crusoe programme, it was voiced over English as it was originally in French. If I could hum you the tune you may remember it better, but it was quite haunting and addictive. In fact I'm humming it as I write this! Pleeese someone say they remember it :lol:

Loved it too and now I'm singing it to myself as well!

I could play it on the piano - Chris Evans used to sometimes play a snippet on his drivetime show, but haven't heard it on the breakfast show.

Barnaby the Bear?

Any one remember? "Baranaby the bears my name , never call me Jack or Jane" cant remember any more words!!

I still know all the words! It was a big favourite in our house, so much so, my 3 year old brother insisted on changing his name to Barnaby and wouldn't answer to anything else!

On his first day at school, his teacher said 'I know you like being called Barnaby, but I think we'll call you (his real name) when you're in school'. From that day on, he was fine to be called his own name again! :lol:

Mary Mungo and Midge lift tune is often used here. Murray walks like them and we can always spot his head in a crowd because it bobs up and down. Doop de doodle de doo de doo doop de doop de doop. The diddleydiddleydiddleydiddley etc. and back to doop de doodle de doo etc. :lol: He is not impressed. He also runs like Mr Bean does in the swimming pool episode. :twisted: