Laura007

inspiration

We went to an organic farm in Nanpantan, Leicestershire this afternoon for a nosey around, and discovered they sell home made cakes from their free-range eggs and other organic ingredients...you should have seen them dribble.gif

Good job we were on our way out of the shop when I spotted them. I'd already spent up!

Edited by Guest

Coffee walnut, cherry, lemon drizzle cake, farmhouse fruit cake, banana cake............better stop, I'm dribbling into my keyboard :oops: .

We've come home to so many eggs that I could make all of these and still have eggs left over - Yum! :lol:

Sorry Gina - they won't be WW cakes either!

Careful ladies - we may be able to persuade James and the guys to go a bit bigger on the Pink T-Shirts but there will probably be a limit :wink:

Unless of course you can go via Devon in which case I'd like to lodge my request for a nice bit of the lemon drizzle cake :P

We've come home to so many eggs that I could make all of these and still have eggs left over - Yum! :lol:

Sorry Gina - they won't be WW cakes either!

Hi Lesley and welcome home :D

Just one thing worries me - if you are able to bake cakes the day you get back from a long holiday.........you are going to need your own superknickers to show your status as a superwoman :D

I generally lose weight on holiday - this one was no exception!

It was too hot to even think about chocolate!!!

I never thought those words would come out of my mouth!

I didn't actually make any cakes - I only said I could - far too lazy!!

I had to have a lazy day because otherwise Carl would be busy as well :?:wink:

I will be making a big frittata today for a picnic I have to take Lauren and Jake to this afternoon! - everything from the garden thrown in! L&J's little gardens have gone berserk while we were away as they are about to find out - I have 10 mins before they arrive!