Yorkshire Pudding

Clas Ohlson anyone?

Brilliant! I bought a pressure washer from them for £40 (90 bar - so high power, normally around £70) and if you find a cheaper product elsewhere, you get refunded the difference and a jar of herring :lol:

I have my beady eye on a splitting axe that looked to be a very good price.... a jar of herring eh? 8):lol:

Not sure how carrying an axe through the city centre :shock: will go, though... hope they will wrap it well!

We have one in Kingston (also on the old Woolies site). I love the place, it has such a mix of really useful bits and pieces, but I find the prices variable, some things seem like a real bargain, others are a bit pricey.

The shop is well laid out, organised and clean, with excellent lighting. The staff are all helpful and polite.

OH and I went in on their opening day and they provided coffee and biscuits (like the ones you get in Ikea). One lovely girl told us that she was from the company in Sweden and she was working in the store for 6 months to show the new staff the ropes. Another girl from England had been over to Sweden for her training.

It made such a difference to see interested, helpful, motivated staff, compared to the gum chewing, bored, quite often rude staff you come across in some shops these days! :shock: