redfrock

For all those who order from Ocado

Hi all

just a quickie to advise any Ocado devotees to check their receipts from this week / this weekend's orders. They seem to have had a glitch where a fair few of the special offers that are showing on their website have been charged at full price on the receipt. Mine has been overcharged by nearly £7 today. My actual food items have been ok, but loo rolls, toothpaste, toilet cleaner etc have all been charged incorrectly. I have emailed them and they have replied very promptly, with the approproiate over charge refunded, but I am not sure if they will automatically refund people or if you will need to contact them. Also it may be worth double checking as it may take a while for them to rectify the glitch

edit...sp

Edited by Guest

bumping this up again as have had a problem with today's delivery as well :wall: . This time it is only on one item, and a different one to last week (none of which I have ordered again this week), so I'll be pinging them an email again this morning. Best check your receipts again this week peoples :roll: . Normally I don't check my receipts but think I am going to have to do so from now on