becks

Square Foot Containers...

Ok so now have my square foot book and have started avidly reading! Can already tell that my past endeavours have been from sowing too many seeds and not thinning out enough! But my next problem is - is there anywhere I could buy pre made squares as my DIY skills and materials are a bit limited.

Trish...any chance of some photo's please?

I've just ordered their catalogue to try and get a clearer view of the link-a-bord as the web-site image isn't great. I too am half way through square foot gardening, and will be needing some help with setting up my area .

I was going to use some sort of edger - like the wickers garden egding, with bits of string to map out my squares......but would love to see a pic of your set up.

Careful if you visit the Harrod Horticultural link (see above) I've been visiting there for a while now and if your're not careful you'll stumble upon their pink range - the gloves will go lovely with my omlet T-Shirt once James has made me one in my size :roll: