buffie

new beginnings

I need to decide how much money I want to earn

I decided a long time ago how much money I wanted to earn. Would definately involve a windfall of some description the way my life is going! I never was much of a high flyer/ladder climber. Just wanted to be a mummy really.

If you do find the secret, I'll pay you to tell me and throw a couple of chooks in too Buffie :wink::D:wink::D

I'm with you Gina, just wanted to be a mummy (ok fur and feather) and be with Mikey. I am aiming for a balance, the house, the land, the animals and, most importantly those I love. Work hard enough to make a difference to our lives but not so hard I can't enjoy what I have.

I've had my wings clipped so no high flying for me

I'll have a couple of chooks for the information Gina:D :lol::D

BBx

We've just watched Chicken Run and I've sent them on their way Buffie. They should be flying over in a couple of days :wink:

It's fasinating how different we are in how we measure success - not just us lot here (I think most of us are on the same page to be honest), but in general, and what goes to make a 'good' person.

I agree with your ideals Buffie. They sound spot on in my book!