Lesley

Senior Moments

Yes they were 'double yokers' :D .They were very nice and, bearing in mind the size of them I'm not surprised that she (whoever it is) lays them few and far between!!

As for an eggcam wouldn't it be great!Unfortunately, my husband already thinks that I'm completely bonkers if I suggested that he may well have me sectioned!!

(green eglu) Kim

GNR Mrs.Frisby

PP Clary

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah .. and I'd bring the wine :lol::lol::lol: .

I know who's !egg! is who's, as Ginger laid a good 2 weeks before Pepper joined in ... and there is a noticable differnce in shell colour and sometimes size, PP , are usually a bit smaller.

:shock: When are we all be sectioned .. can we bring the chooks :lol:

Sarah (green eglu)GNRPP

:lol: Yeah .. but the air gets thinner the farther North you are doesn't it, and also AGE can be a factor too :lol::lol::lol: , we could have a "Senior moments Retreat" also welcome ... Northern wine o's!!!!. :lol::lol::lol: .

Lesley blames my ramblings on the bottle, not too sure about the rest of you ..... or am I alone in Rambling :shock: .

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Sarah.

I think that chickens,wine and curry should be freely available on the NHS.I'm sure that if all the world leaders had this treatment the world would be a better place!

My husband says its not the rambling that worries him its the weird things that I ramble about that cause him concern.The above statement being just one of them.I told him that living with a normal person would be very boring.

(green eglu) Kim

GNR Mrs.Frisby

PP Clary

You must have caught it from Kate - she's had it as well! :twisted:

I've just pinched three quarters of a bottle of red wine that Carl had open, to make vinegar with - he's not too impressed! (Well - how was I to know that it was expensive?!)

Last time I did that was with some bottles that my daughter and son-in-law to be had been given from work (hotel). I made bottled pears with one and proudly showed them when they came home. Andrew went white and asked which wine - I told him "the one with the most rubbish looking label"

Well - if I was marketing wine that cost £30 a bottle I'd put a better label on it! :oops:

The one good thing about a disgusting cold is the excuse to drink hot honey with freshly squeezed lemon juice and a slurp (or 3 or 4) of brandy, rum or whisky. Works a treat. I also am convinced it prevents colds - if you have some every time you sneeze even once you'll rarely get a cold. :lol::lol:

Hope you're feeling better today Sarah.

My cold is just one endless sneeze! If I'd had a pound for every time I've sneezed, I'd be able to buy a new car!! I'm going to try your alcoholic remedy though, Jane! I usually do hot honey and lemon but I've never put brandy in it - I will now! Yum!!

Good excuse to cosy up in front of the fire though :D .

:cry: Thanks for all the sympathy .... my head still feels stuffed with cotton wool, and my sinuses "ouch" :shock: . Never mind .. its crisp, sunny and frosty this morning, and I've just collected Ginger and Peppers warm !egg! 's .... they are laying 1st thing at the moment. :D .

Lesley wrote - I've just pinched three quarters of a bottle of red wine that Carl had open, to make vinegar :wink: , should have asked Nicola to send her "corked" bottle :lol::lol::lol: .

Motherhen - sounds like you have the right ideas ALL the time, much appreciated .. will get some lemons later. :wink: .

Sarah ... (green eglu) and warm !egg! 's

Don't tell him I've posted this here because he'll kill me but Long-Suffering Hubby had a senior moment this morning.

I was waving Ollie off on his way to school and suddenly a car appeared on the drive. It was Hubby in the company pool car. I assumed he was popping home on his way out to visit one of the factories he has to deal with but he dashed inside saying he'd forgotten something. When I got into the house, he was rummaging through the shoe basket. He had gone to work in odd shoes - one steel toe capped one and one ordinary lace up! He said he noticed as he got out of his car at work and fortunately no one there had spotted his little mistake :lol::lol::lol::lol: !

What amazes me is that he didn't notice as he put them on! They're both lace ups - he had to have been looking at them as he did them up :roll: !

Well, he is older than me :wink: !

Edited by Guest

I thought that I'd better own up to my embarressing moment today :oops: .I was in the kitchen when I saw Clary lying on the floor of the run.I could only see her leg moving so I ran outside thinking she was having some sort of fit!!She was ,infact, having a dust bath!!I've never seen it before!!

I retreated relieved,but red faced! :oops::oops:

(green eglu) Kim

GNR Mrs.Frisby

PP Clary