:D

We took in four little pekins at the weekend and they came complete with their own wooden house and run.

Hubby has just been measuring up the garden and when I asked what he was doing, he suggested (Yes, it really was his sugestion) that we save up and get another cube for the pekins. He said that he wasn't keen on the wooden house and that a cube would look much better.

:shock:

Edited by Guest

:lol::lol: he's a good chap, that one :D

I know. He also makes dinner on school nights, hoovers, polishes and packs the dishwasher and washing machine each night.

I hasten to add that I am not a lazy slug. I take over at weekends, do breakfasts, packed lunches, ironing and diy, etc.

My Hubby works abroad and is away 12 - 16 weeks at a time. :( So, of course when he is away I do all the woman's and man's jobs. :|

But when he is home..... bless, he does everything to give me a break.... especially the cooking which I hate. :D

And when he is home he sugests new things for the hens.... last time he let me have the (cube green) , next time he may agree to the purchase of a WIR :whistle::pray: