Alis girls Posted November 11, 2010 Share Posted November 11, 2010 I always thought middleaged women who said they got dafter as hit menopause a bit daft (this when I was in my 20's ) No longer - I have just tried to ring OH at work on TV remote I am not sure if what is in my skull resembles a brain anymore. Wanders off to put washing in fridge........................... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Margalot Posted November 11, 2010 Share Posted November 11, 2010 ..........Last nights tea time conversation..me: " blah blah I felt like a right silly Moo!" a couple of minutes silence... Son: Moo? Me: "what do you mean moo?" Son: "You said moo?" Me: "I didnt" Son: "yes you did" Me: "When?" Son:"when you were talking" Me "Did I?" Everyone: "yes" Me: "are you making this up?" Eevryone"No!" Me:"Dont try to make me think I am going mad!" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sage Posted November 11, 2010 Share Posted November 11, 2010 Not so long ago I put a bottle of milk in the microwave to warm for my DD. Went to give it a shake aftert 20 secconds and some idiot had put my phone in. If I ever find out who did it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Geoid Posted November 11, 2010 Share Posted November 11, 2010 I always thought middleaged women who said they got dafter as hit menopause a bit daft (this when I was in my 20's ) No longer - I have just tried to ring OH at work on TV remote I am not sure if what is in my skull resembles a brain anymore. To be fair, the remote does have numbers on it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lillybettybabs Posted November 11, 2010 Share Posted November 11, 2010 Oh, i went gaga years ago. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted November 11, 2010 Share Posted November 11, 2010 And me Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted November 11, 2010 Share Posted November 11, 2010 Not me - I never do things like that! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...