Blue-DiamondChick07 Posted February 10, 2011 Share Posted February 10, 2011 The grower at the back (quite dark), I'm thinking is a Hen?? They're coming up to 6 weeks now.. My lovely GL Orp Banties Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted February 10, 2011 Share Posted February 10, 2011 hmmm I'm not sure.. its a good bit finer looking than the other two in shot so it could well be a pullet The comb looks big for a pullet but I dont know a lot about orps so am not sure if thats usual or not Sorry not much use! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted February 10, 2011 Share Posted February 10, 2011 That does look a bit comb for 6 weeks, esp with slow growing orps. Hard to tell though - whats its behaviour like, chunky legs etc? I'm always desperate to know if I had boys or girls too, but might be a few weeks before you know Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 19, 2011 Share Posted February 19, 2011 The front right looks like a much smaller comb compared with the others. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted February 19, 2011 Share Posted February 19, 2011 Took me a moment to see what Valkyrie meant. but now I've spotted it, I agree. The others all look much of a muchness. Sorry. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...