Cinnamon Posted February 15, 2011 Share Posted February 15, 2011 I have set up a linked Facebook page to the Omlet Book Group,just to see if it will work better as a Facebook thing. Do a search for 'Omlet Forum Book Group' if you would like to join,& let me know your Omlet forum name too! It may also work as a means of sharing ebooks,possibly? I have added one person to the group,as I had to do this in order to create the group,so let me know if you would also like to join. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted February 15, 2011 Share Posted February 15, 2011 I've asked to join! I know I don't contribute much, but I do like to read some of the recommendations Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Christian Posted February 15, 2011 Share Posted February 15, 2011 Ditto from me please... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
P&P Posted February 15, 2011 Share Posted February 15, 2011 I think I've sent a request to join - Facebook baffles me sometimes! Pauline Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted February 15, 2011 Share Posted February 15, 2011 ive asked to join too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted February 15, 2011 Share Posted February 15, 2011 Add me too . I'm another who doesn't really join in the discussion but likes to read the books talked about! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sadietoo Posted February 15, 2011 Share Posted February 15, 2011 I've just sent a request too...but I really shouldn't be let loose on a 'pooter, so my forum name didn't get added as you requested... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dizzy-Deb Posted February 15, 2011 Share Posted February 15, 2011 Just requested to join too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...