oneyolktoanother

Bunny has to have op tomorrow:( UPDATE:)

He came through with flying colours :D:dance::dance::dance::dance::D we was able to pick him up at 5:30 the wait killed me, got Sunny home and was very concerned about him eating thought we would have to syringe him but he started eating himself 15 mintues after we got back :D:D and going to toilet :D have put blankets every where so he can't knock his stitches. Don't think he is too happy with his shaved belly :lol: and was in a right mood with us last night but today is licking my face and cuctching in for love :D He has a check up tomorrow at 210 just make sure everything is ok stitches and eating, and then they will tell us when to take him back to have his stitches out.

They have given him some more baytril and pain relief

Thankyou for all your support :D i will keep you updated and will post after the vets tomorrow, we are just so happy to have our little boy back :D we keep telling him how brave he is and how proud we are of him :D:D

Think he is going to get some pressies :D:lol:

So happy he is okay after the operation and that he is eating okay! :D

Not so long ago my rabbit, Willow had to have an emergency c-section and was told it was a big risk for a rabbit to go through the operation but it was either have the op or she would have to suffer and it would have resulted in her dying as she had a kit stuck! I said to them to do whatever they thought would help her the most, they did try to give her stronger contractions before going for the op as she may have passed it naturally but sadly she didn't so they went ahead with the op and she was home with me later that night. I also thought I was going to have to syringe-feed her as she didn't seem that interested in her food and it's very important for bunnies to keep eating but the next morning she was eating like nothing had happened! She also had Baytril and I kept her indoors on lots of nice, comfortable towels. A couple of weeks later she had her stitches out and then it was like nothing had happened at all, she got over it really quickly!

Awwww thankyou everyone we are so happy :D:dance: its so great not seeing him straning for a wee and in pain i can't stop watching him washing his little face :D don't think he will be too chuffed with his check up tomorrow, even though the vets nurse's gave him lot's of cuddles :lol:

Yes Luckychickenlover that is sunny in my avatar and thnakyou :D8)

Took sunny to the vets yesterday afternoon for his check up the vet said he is doing perfect and his stitches are great, he is having them out on the 14 march, i was abit worried he might get stressed at the vets but he was fine digging his towel up in his carrier :lol: and loving the attention off people :lol: and he even came out his carrier is self for the vet :shock::lol: thye said he could come off his pain meds now as he seems great in himself but i will give him some today and then wean him off them (their words!)

Last night he was playing and getting excitied, we have got out bunny back who loves to play :lol: