meezers

BT Vision anyone ?

Well I've left it a bit late to ask your opinions, having just signed up for the BT Vision Gold package and received our box this morning.Once connected I'm planning on cancelling our Sky package that we've had for years ( full package and complete rip off as far as I'm concerned).What I want to know is has anyone swapped from Sky to BT and found it all ok ?

Now our box has arrived and I've looked into it properly it seems that the boys won't be able to watch their favourite programmes :shock: they don't watch alot of tv, but what they do watch is on Discovery channel and Animal planet

- they also like Myth Busters and Futurama, am I right in thinking none of these are available with BT Vision ?

I also managed to find the film listings - do you pay extra for everything listed under Box Office ? - there are a heck of alot of OLD films on there that have been knocking around on Sky Movies for years - can't believe we have to pay extra for them. The listings under Film Club - which I understand are included in the package, are all rather pants , is this the limits of the films available ? afraid I've made a rather expensive mistake and the boys aren't going to forgive me in a hurry :cry: I haven't cancelled Sky yet, but if I don't do it soon then we'll lose out on savings I made by swapping.Please convince me I've made the right choice!

I always thought BT Vision was rather limited but I might be wrong.

I get calls from BT all the time so I tell them our broadband speed is too slow and we don't have an aerial :liar::liar:

This is what I'm thinking. I've saved us £35 a month - still paying for Sky sports 1 & 2, but all I seem to have gained is a load of Freeview channels, which we get anyway, and the ability to record a load of BBC and terrestrial channels we don't watch :(