oneyolktoanother

Lost my boy:(

Last month I posted telling you sunny had the op to remove his calcium stone came through it well but Monday stopped eating so took him to the vets he had injections but by Tuesday still was not eating so rushed him in for x rays they found a large gas impaction and the only way was to operate on his gut well in the surgery his heart stopped beating but he came back to us after a long 3and a half hour op picked him up on the night the vet said he was crictal and it was touch and go our poor little boy just lay there and was out of it by 10 pm we nodded after having no sleep the night before as was up feeding sunny, woke at 12 and he had just gone :(:cry: I could,net stop crying or could my oh we are totally devesated buried him this morning with his teddy and 5 White carnations to celebrate his five years of life with us. We will miss him so much he was like our child and went everywhere with us even caravanning which he loved. R.I.P Sunny Sausage daddy's little boy and mommy's little man we will love and remember you forever :cry::(