hopingforchickens

is there a way round covenants? *Updated!*

Just finished work and first thing I did with my free time was to look at this. Yipee :dance::dance: You have made my day. I can't wait to see all your deliberations about breeds . . . and then there's the pictures :dance:

Do take care not to be too open (and vulnerable) however with that neighbour as I still think she can't be very nice to go pointing out clauses in deeds :vom: I'd keep her at arm's length.

thanks :D already started a thread on breeds, going to pick them tomorrow so need to make my final choice, spent all last night deciding whether to make my run 5 foot inside of 6 foot to keep her happy, but your right, changed my mind this morning and thought sod her - I think I would regret it in a year when I'm stooping to clean out the house.

SOOOOOO excited about getting them now, just need to finish the run :dance:

Just finished work and first thing I did with my free time was to look at this. Yipee :dance::dance: You have made my day. I can't wait to see all your deliberations about breeds . . . and then there's the pictures :dance:

Do take care not to be too open (and vulnerable) however with that neighbour as I still think she can't be very nice to go pointing out clauses in deeds :vom: I'd keep her at arm's length.

thanks :D already started a thread on breeds, going to pick them tomorrow so need to make my final choice, spent all last night deciding whether to make my run 5 foot inside of 6 foot to keep her happy, but your right, changed my mind this morning and thought sod her - I think I would regret it in a year when I'm stooping to clean out the house.

SOOOOOO excited about getting them now, just need to finish the run :dance:

How tall are you :?: You could build it to an inch taller than yourself :!::wink: You definitely don't want to be stooping. Good luck can't wait for the next episode. :lol: