egglicious

LSH: "buy whatever you want just don't tell me about it"!

My poor husband who fears he has lost me (and perhaps his life savings) to chickens forever has just told me in a moment of defeat, "Whatever. Buy whatever you want just don't tell me about it" in regards to chickens. Hmmmm.... should I really take him up on this? I'm already waiting on my cube with run and extension, plus five little banties... What would you buy if your OH said this to you?? 8)

:lol:

I think mine did say something similar. So I got an incubator and some hatching eggs, then a few more, then a WIR to put the chicks in.....

I am stopping for a bit now. Even I can tell I need to simmer down a bit. :lol:

You are brave! I think if the omlet WIR was available i'd be making a purchase tonight for sure. Alas, can't get it here in the US. :(

My poor husband who fears he has lost me (and perhaps his life savings) to chickens forever has just told me in a moment of defeat, "Whatever. Buy whatever you want just don't tell me about it" in regards to chickens. Hmmmm.... should I really take him up on this? I'm already waiting on my cube with run and extension, plus five little banties... What would you buy if your OH said this to you?? 8)

Buy whatever you want, just don't tell him about it ... and don't bat an eyelid when he comes home on a Harley Davidson or buys a ride on lawnmower or £3000 bike or £1000 fishing rod or golfclubs or whatever tranklements he needs for his hobby.. :lol:

Strike while the iron is hot!

Buy whatever you want, just don't tell him about it ... and don't bat an eyelid when he comes home on a Harley Davidson or buys a ride on lawnmower or £3000 bike or £1000 fishing rod or golfclubs or whatever tranklements he needs for his hobby.. :lol:

Strike while the iron is hot!

If my DH came home with those things I might have to install spyware in his computer and start checking his text messages! At least chickens don't equal a midlife crisis... Or do they????? :anxious:

Aha, I did it the other way round ...... DH did indeed come home with a motorbike, goes off with his cronies for a few days every so often, buys another bike, bike gear, crash helmets blah blah. Don't worry, I'm chalking them up and when it comes time for me to cash in ............... ££££££££££££££££££'s :lol::lol:

Aha, I did it the other way round ...... DH did indeed come home with a motorbike, goes off with his cronies for a few days every so often, buys another bike, bike gear, crash helmets blah blah. Don't worry, I'm chalking them up and when it comes time for me to cash in ............... ££££££££££££££££££'s :lol::lol:

I'd say you could have a whole chicken farm just to even things out!