Love Pets

Can you use a small dog harness to walk your duck?

Yes you can, but your duck would have to trust you to allow it, if you have raised her yourself from an egg and handled her lots she will accept it.

You can get small animal harnesses for ferrets etc, I read about a girl who used one to walk her goose :D

There are also harnesses from America that have a pouch to hold a nappy so your duck can come indoors :D it also has a loop to attach a lead to it, I use them for my gander and my little toulouse gosling girl will wear one when she is old enough :wink:

Here is a link to the website

http://www.thegoosesmother.com/

I dont have a duck yet.... plus I use pounds, not dollars. But thank you for the suggestion! :wink:

I dont see why on earth you would want to put a harness on a duck just let it out in the garden to free range it will be much happier, and will definitely get attacked by a dog if you walk it. Not sure where in East London you are planning on walking a duck? Interested to know where or why you would want to do this? Perhaps a dog instead?