egglicious

I'm not sure if this article is funny or not.

What do you guys think?

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Oregon-husband-shoots-chicken-wife-shoots-him-1213814.php

Definitely not funny that the chicken died and the man was hurt. But kind of funny that my husband sent it to me with the subject line "uh oh!" As if he knows exactly what his fate would be if he hurt one of my chickens!! (Even though I don't believe in owning guns...)

Oh dear :lol: . Thankfully the man is only injured but what a shame for the poor defenceless chicken :( .

Just shows you shouldn't come between a woman and her chicken (especially if she owns a gun :anxious: ).

Drink + firearms = recipe for disaster :roll:

DH knows much better than to even joke about taking one of our guns near my chooks..............not sure I'd shoot him though :think: ........the fear of my tongue is probably enough deterrent :lol: or my silence which is worse :shock:

Sha x

I like the fact that they had a gun each. Well, you have to give each other a fair chance don't you? :roll:

I like the fact that they had a gun each. Well, you have to give each other a fair chance don't you? :roll:

His gun was more powerful, though! Hers was a .22 caliber. Meh, that's just a love tap! :wink: Makes me think of a standup comedy routine that Wanda Sykes did. When she told her parents she was getting a divorce, her mother got upset and said young people get divorced too easily these days. "Heck, I shot your dad once! We didn't get divorced! He was wrong, I shot him, we moved on!"

somewhat related here is a conversation from this week where poor husband was being ambushed at the back door...

husband "Chickens! get out of the way because if I stand on you I'll hurt you and then Jane will hurt me even more"