Chicken shack

I need advice on buying a new kitchen please

Hi, we have a howdens kitchen, my oh has an account with them so got it at trade price. Just a word of caution, tradesmen somtimes put a bit extra on the price that they actually get it for. I am sure your carpenter is reliable but just be aware. Good luck, somtimes howdens have offers on with their kitchens, we got a free dishwasher with ours! 8)

Hi, we have a howdens kitchen, my oh has an account with them so got it at trade price. Just a word of caution, tradesmen somtimes put a bit extra on the price that they actually get it for. I am sure your carpenter is reliable but just be aware. Good luck, somtimes howdens have offers on with their kitchens, we got a free dishwasher with ours! 8)

Absolutely, I have heard that if the trademan uses them a lot they can get up to 70% of the book price so as ever don't let the book price foold you.

My new cooker arrived yesterday so at least I can cook in relative safety. I bought an induction hob and it heats up quicker than gas. Love it. :D Ordered the new kitchen from Howdens through my joiner today, however he can't fit it untill after Christmas and it is arriving Saturday :think: Oh well I am getting used to living with boxes. :lol:

Yes we have had a Howdens kitchen fitted and we are very pleased with it. I guy in our village is a joiner and he fitted it. He did lots of little extras for us and also built us a coat cupbourd as the offer gave you a door :shock: free. We have since had 8 new interal Howdens doors fitted. We went for the Burford cream kitchen. :D If you can afford to go for the wide drawer unit and have plinth draw. We only got one but I now wish I had a few more.