susanbb

TISWAS

TISWAS!!!! Ooo all those custard pies! I loved it!

I remember chocolate counters :lol:

Emma.x

Emma, I loved chocolate counters, but i used to call them galaxy buttons. I used to get a packet from the newsagents each week, they had different packets, one with a cartoon owl or a giraffe. If I ever get into a remimising conversation with someone I ALWAYS mention chocolate counters. A packet of Revels just isn't the same nowadays, I don't like the orange ones of the peanut ones, & you only get two chocolate counters in the packet if you're lucky :lol:

I really enjoyed Tiswas, I didnt think I would :?

I get really annoyed at old TV programmes that I used to love, and when I watch them again, I realise that they were actually rather rubbish :shock:

but I really enjoyed Tiswas :lol:

just wish they we had watched the whole lot rather than the history of the chicken program on the other side. (taking your chicken swimming and shopping - it is just wrong!!!! :shock::shock: )

:)

Yes we enjoyed Tiswas last night, although I used to watched Swap Shop can't remember why whether it was personal choice or a preferred choice from my folks!!!

Can anyone tell me where I can buy the Dundee biscuits - my husbands' favourites, I have searched and searched and haven't been able to find them in my local supermarkets for years!

If anyone is able to advise details I'd have one very happy hubby. :wink:

Thanks