Alis girls Posted January 2, 2012 Share Posted January 2, 2012 Noticed Jez has got a bleeding claw - unable to catch little minx - so planned to grab tonight when in bed (ie shes in bed not me?) and spray the evil purple spray on it - should I be worried as its a risk of infection - otherewise shes buzzin about as usual Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Christian Posted January 2, 2012 Share Posted January 2, 2012 Wound powder is good if you have some, as it stems the bleeding and is antiseptic. If it had stopped bleeding, then the purple spray will do. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted January 2, 2012 Share Posted January 2, 2012 Christian is right, Septi Cleanse is good stuff to use too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted January 3, 2012 Author Share Posted January 3, 2012 Seemd to have stopped bleeding last night - I only had purple spray so used that - Jez was not impressed as whole foot seemed to get a bit of spray - not a funky look for a gal - will get some septi spray for future use - thanks for help Ali x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted January 3, 2012 Share Posted January 3, 2012 Glad you mananged to catch + purple her *Septi Cleanse Powder* They also do an aerosol purple spray which is really useful - I find it easier than the liquid pump sprays 'cos its easier to direct Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bramble Posted January 3, 2012 Share Posted January 3, 2012 I had a similar problem with one of my (then) new ex-batts - I couldn't BELIEVE how much blood there was, but really I'm just posting to say that a spray of purple seemed to sort the problem, I was worried about infection but it didn't materialise ... only problem was that I need some target practise, the poor girl looked like she was wearing a purple leg warmer!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...