Mum Posted February 4, 2012 Author Share Posted February 4, 2012 I trust you and she survived sorry for typos but it came on my phone just as I was going to bed! We did thank you Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BizzyMomma Posted February 4, 2012 Share Posted February 4, 2012 YOU dreadful person you I thought something dreadful had happened. VEry spleased just to you. X Missing having her with me *is* something dreadful happening Opened the girls up this morning and she actually bounded out! I was I am totally thrilled with her progress and extremely grateful it wasn't a worse result. Awww! I too thought something dreadful had happened, but am glad to hear that she's back in the flock again and obviously MUCH improved, testamony indeed to your superior nursing skills obviously!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chicken Kitty Posted February 4, 2012 Share Posted February 4, 2012 Yay Fatty Hatty! So pleased to hear good news! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sadietoo Posted February 4, 2012 Share Posted February 4, 2012 So glad that Hatty is ok... It's lovely to hear about a happy ending.... It's also a reminderto us all that danger is never far away.....be careful when FR atm fellow omleeters 'tis very cold out there....we haven't had a fox in our garden yet this year..but having lost girls previously I am never complacent about it and saw one just down the road today at 2pm...first time this year I've spotted one in the daylight..(we are semi rural here so they aren't usually visible in daylight hours...it must be the cold that is making them take chances....) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...