Cinnamon

Draw Something

Just a quick post to apologise to all the lovely Omleteers with whom I've been playing, but I have uninstalled this as it seemed to be crashing my mobile phone. Have tried various things and this is looking to be the most likely cause - boo, was enjoying playing and even had some extra colours.

Just a quick post to apologise to all the lovely Omleteers with whom I've been playing, but I have uninstalled this as it seemed to be crashing my mobile phone. Have tried various things and this is looking to be the most likely cause - boo, was enjoying playing and even had some extra colours.

Me too :( and I'd just got some 'face' colours as well. Gutted! It seems to be crashing my iPad regularly and the games also keep repeating...think it's got itself in a bit of a loop so I've had to uninstall it. Really sorry to everyone I was playing with, there have been some FAB drawings :clap:

Well, my phone has just had a software upgrade (ice cream sandwich, if there are any geeks reading) so I have decided to re-install Draw Something and give it another go as I was enjoying having a bit of a game with my fellow Omleteers (and my OH). Fingers crossed it doesn't start crashing again !!