Cinnamon

Draw Something

I have just discovered this really fun game which is on Android & also iphone (I assume), where you draw a picture od a word given to you & the person you are playing has to try to guess it - sort of like Pictionary.

Its really hard to draw with your finger on a phone,so the pictures are a bit obscure to say the least :roll::lol::lol:

It links through Facebook, so you can play friends on there or strangers too (although a LOT of the strangers I have played have annoyed me by just writing the answer rather than drawing it - that is the whole point!)

There is a free ap,but I bought it for 60p,as there are fewer glitches,especially with the FB links.

It is addictive!!!!!

I've been playing it for a few weeks with people I've got to know through Twitter. Some of the words are really hard, but I have found we've had the same words coming up a number of times, so you can guess fairly easily what it is, even if the drawing isn't brilliant. Sometimes you can guess just by the letters that have been given. It is an addictive game, we've discovered it doesn't go past turn 99 :roll:

I'm late to the party on this, but have just discovered it too.

Not sure if it uses my facebook name (which is my real name) or the username I have entered which is burtlebird. Would love to play fellow omleteers (feels a bit odd playing with total strangers - ooh er missus), please PM me if anyone wants to try playing a newbee.

Does anybody know how to delete my current games from the free version?

I've either got people who require too many nudges or serial 'writers'!

I've tried un-installing and starting again, but because I'm using the same email address, it retains all of my previous games. :think:

I'm Superkitty1972 on it...I don't want to ask for a game with anyone - don't want to be summarily rejected again. :oops: (I tried to start a game with someone on here, told them who i was on the forum and they immediately resigned from the game....must have been something I said :shock: ) but would love to play with anyone who wants to start a game with me?

To resign from a game or delete it, you swipe backwards over the game on the menu and a Delete button comes up.