pips_pekins

Trollbeads problem

Hi. OH bought me a trollbeads bracelet for Christmas and until yesterday I had just 4 charms/beads. Whilst out on a dog walk, we stopped for a coffee and I spotted a jewellers selling trollbeads. Two beads were in exactly the right colours to go with my other beads and so I bought them. Once home, I find they will not fit on my bracelet as the centre of both beads is smaller than the end bit that needs to go through them :twisted: .

Has anyone else had this problem? I know they do unique beads but thought this was to allow them to be worn on other brand bracelets not their own. Should I return the beads or try to return the bracelet as I might have a problem finding beads I like to fit?

Thanks for the replies. I have taken the beads back to the shop. They said it has happened before with Pandora but not with Trollbeads. Just my luck. They had another of one of the beads but it was not as nice. They are going to see what other branches have and get back to me. I have only bought genuine Trollbeads products but will make sure in future not to buy if I don't have the bracelet with me to try first.

My friend puchased a genuine trollbead from Amazon for my birthday and it wouldn't fit on my bracelet. It seemed to have a curve in the centre of the bead. She sent it back butthe replacement bead was just the same. She got a refund and went to a shop instead. I'm not convinced it was genuine as the shop purchased bead is totally different. Is the shop reputable where you purchased them from?