patsylabrador Posted July 23, 2012 Share Posted July 23, 2012 Just so you know rush hour sounds pretty grim today according to traffic reports on XFM. Olympic lanes are starting to have an effect. Tubes are having their usual Monday morning tantrums. I feel sorry for these people getting home later when the heat kicks in. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Patricia W Posted July 23, 2012 Share Posted July 23, 2012 I hope it's settled down tomorrow morning when I have to go in.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted August 3, 2012 Share Posted August 3, 2012 We drove into London today from Wiltshire. It was a dream. We parked just off Pall Mall for £3. We went to the theatre in the West End which was quiet and also wandered down to see where the stadium is for the beach volleyball. I was amazed how quiet the roads were. Most of the Olympic lanes were open to all traffic when we drove in (left Wiltshire around 3.30pmthe centre ofLondon by 5.30pm coming home much quicker) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted August 3, 2012 Share Posted August 3, 2012 Phil's been down a couple of times this week too; he usually parks a bit further out then cycles in. He says that it's very quiet too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
patsylabrador Posted August 4, 2012 Share Posted August 4, 2012 I set up traffic alerts on my phone and they've been relatively quiet. Just the normal stuff if there's train delays or the woolwich ferry only has one boat. Not what was expected at all. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...