Chickvic

Citroen Grand Picasso (7 seats)

We are looking at replacing our car and need a 'part-time' seven seater. My dad had a stroke a few years ago and hasn't driven since so we want to be able to go out with my parents again (there are 4 of us). We had been looking at Zafiras but have recently come across the Citroens, any good/bad points we should consider. Thanks :D

I have the Zafira & must admit I love the way the seats can be configured and even with the 7 seats up there is still some boot space for bags. It's quite light to drive to.

My previous car was the Hyundai Trajet which wasn't as roomy and was a lot heavier to drive.

Book a test drive of both and see what you think? (Citreon & Vauxhall)

Don't to forget to check out the insurance/running costs as well :D

We've just bought a 3 year old Grande C4 Picasso 8)

I absolutely adore it!

There are plenty about at 3 years old as they tend to have been motability vehicles, so well cared for and generally low mileage. We got a top of the range , 2 litre diesel with EGS (fancy name for automatic)

It is comfortable, flexible, luxurious and a work horse. Road tax is reasonable (a lot cheaper than our old espace)

Managed to haggle and get the diamondbrite coating, a years warranty and a towbar all included in the price. It tows like a dream. I love the gadgety bits - automatic lights and wipers, front and rear parking sensors, heated seats, an actual parking space measuring thingy!, cruise control, you name it, it's got it. It's a lotta lotta car for the money. As soon as we'd had a test drive, i knew I wanted one. 8)

Can you tell I love it? :lol:

Never had a Zafira, but my friend had one and swapped it for the Citroen - she prefers the Citroen.

We've just bought a 3 year old Grande C4 Picasso 8)

I absolutely adore it!

There are plenty about at 3 years old as they tend to have been motability vehicles, so well cared for and generally low mileage. We got a top of the range , 2 litre diesel with EGS (fancy name for automatic)

It is comfortable, flexible, luxurious and a work horse. Road tax is reasonable (a lot cheaper than our old espace)

Managed to haggle and get the diamondbrite coating, a years warranty and a towbar all included in the price. It tows like a dream. I love the gadgety bits - automatic lights and wipers, front and rear parking sensors, heated seats, an actual parking space measuring thingy!, cruise control, you name it, it's got it. It's a lotta lotta car for the money. As soon as we'd had a test drive, i knew I wanted one. 8)

Can you tell I love it? :lol:

Never had a Zafira, but my friend had one and swapped it for the Citroen - she prefers the Citroen.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: