Done! Did for each hen and overall each month - split between cost of food and other outgoings - ie bedding, redmite powder etc..

MichB and Eggman - let me know if you would like this too!

Jo :P

Oww just noticed this one Jo.

Ive already sent you mine, but if you want to let me have yours Ill see if I can incorporate it into mine. and then we should have a super fantastic smashing great egg tally sheet.

Hi, I'd really like to have a go with your eggciting software. I run an iMac with Pages and Numbers - it would be intersting to see if it will work on my system.

Hope you will let me give it a go... My email should be in my signature strip.

Best wishes Jx

Hi Folks,

I didn't get the egg tally. If anyone could try to email it to me my address is:

EDITED: DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED

I'm not concerned about this address being public and I am aware of any risks. I will edit it out in the next day or so.

Many Thanks Jx

Edited by Guest

I've been using your spreadsheet for nearly a month now eggman and really like it. I would like to freeze the top frames though so that i can see my girls names at the top when I am at the end of the month. It says I need a password to do this though as the sheet is protected.

Can you send me the password? Or freeze the frames for me for the names and dates and re-send me the sheet, so you don't have to send me the password?

Thank you :D

I'd really like to have some kind of spreadsheet to record info on our chooks and their eggs, but i'm not technically minded enough to be able to produce one - i don't suppose there's anyone who'd mind letting me use their idea perhaps, or giving me tips on how to make one? :oops:

We've recently started having a weekly printed chart stuck to the fridge with who's laid and weights of eggs, so it'd be nice to add all of this up and put it in some kind of spreadsheet - the kids are loving recording info on their individual chickens and it'd be really nice for them to see it all come together i think :)

Thanks in advance if anyone can help :)

Hello everyone...

Just got the ladies today so would be nice to start one of these tallys from day 1...Does anyone have an updated version or is the link on page 1 the one everyone is using??

i was wondering the same thing :D i've been writing it on a calender in the kitchen but would love to have it on the comp.

Hi tink and ness3103

I use eggmans spread sheet.

I can send you a blank copy but the trouble is I have to send it as an attachment so I can't do it as a pm.

You will have to pm me your real email addresses for me to do that.

Hi Mostin, i would like to give the egg tally a try out, any chance you could send me it as well :)

Hi tink and ness3103

I use eggmans spread sheet.

I can send you a blank copy but the trouble is I have to send it as an attachment so I can't do it as a pm.

You will have to pm me your real email addresses for me to do that.

Hi Mostin, i would like to give the egg tally a try out, any chance you could send me it as well :)

No probs,

just send me a pm with your email, and it will be on it's way to you :D