Hello Karl and Andy,

I tried to open it but it says it's password protected. Which it can't be, as everyone else seems to be able to use it....

We don't have excel, does that make a difference?

And we got out first egg today :!::!: so I want to record it.

Karl,

Sorry for the delay, I wasn't ignoring you but we had thunder and lightning and I lost the connection.

I'm using firefox and it offers the option of opening or saving to disc. When I save to disc (open doesn't seem to work) it opens up and asks you to select a month. When I do that it says it's password protected and to open it and remove the password. But that's not possible.

If I disappear again, it will be because of the weather!

Milly

I think it's great. Particularly now I have 2 hens laying and the chart is filling up a bit.

Once (if ever!) the other two start I will have to get them into competition with each other..... Gold star at the end of the month? Personal bag of raisins?

Thanks Karl.

Milly

I have 7 hens 'though 1 isn't laying at present. I would like it for 7 if possible. I can open it up fine but don't want to attempt to muck about with it in case I lose the lot. :oops: Not a technophobe (and like gadget etc)but need to playaround with things to find out how they work :lol:

Also please how do I get January to June to come up?

AND how do I save it so that I can keep it on my computer please?

Thanks Maggie