Sheilaz

Party Time - everyone bring a bottle!

Get some one else to let the chooks out........ :lol::lol:

You will need at least 3 bottles I should think before you can decide if you like it.

sorry I drink mainly Australian wines I have never heard of Mort Subite framboise it sounds French you will have to enlighten me ........... :lol:

it's a Belgian beer. Raspberry flavoured! They do a strawberry one too but I just happened to see someone drinking it in the pub last week so bought a bottle to bring home. Less than half a pint in a bottle so I think I'll need quite a few to decide.

I'll be under the table by then... :wink:

Australian wines? Not for me - I get a headache with anything but English wines. Something to do with the way they're made. Thames Valley's is usually the best. Let me find their website and hopefully I'll convert you... :D

Don't you lot think 7.30 is just a little early for a party? I've missed it now and you're all under the table! I do like juice but mostly drink water - still in the day and fizzy in the evening - with a slice of organic lime 8)

Carl drinks English Red by the way - Halfpenny Green from Staffordshire - he drinks my share :lol:

www.halfpenny-green-vineyards.co.uk

I don't believe it! :shock: Two parties in one week, a chocolate one and then a wine one and I missed them both :!::?::!::roll:

Just to let you know, I have covered you all up with blankets because you all looked cold passed out under the table and I've made a big pot of coffee, which I've left on the side with the mugs and a bumper pack of Anadin extra! So help yourself. :mrgreen:

I'll look forward to the next one :!::roll:

Sammi

-x- :wink:

:shock:

Just to let you know, I have covered you all up with blankets because you all looked cold passed out under the table and I've made a big pot of coffee, which I've left on the side with the mugs and a bumper pack of Anadin extra! So help yourself

Phew ... where am I :lol::lol::lol:

:P:P HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FROM ALL THE CHOOKS IN EGLU'S :P:P

I got a "Speckledy" ... will post photo later :wink: .

Sarah thats a really nice chook I bet it is heavy, It will be much easier to look after than the others.

I have just looked in the Eglu and it looks like the girls had another egg throwing party last night, can't face cleaning it yet. I will have to get a hairy dog first like Sarah............ :lol::lol::lol:

I got a new chook for mothers day too and it lays blue eggs (chocolate ones) yummy................ :lol::lol:

Nicola wrote

I got a new chook for mothers day too and it lays blue eggs (chocolate ones) yummy................
8)8)

Good to get multifuntional chooks ... Yours lays treats, mine holds the door open :lol::lol::lol: . Ginger and Pepper both laid at the same time this-morning , so I collected 2 !egg! 's on Mothers day .. how kind :P

Oh, and it is heavy Nicola, made out of solid Marble :D

It's Ok I don't have to clean out the Eglu today I just recieved this card, so I think I will let the girls get on with it.

Mothersdaycard.jpg

Hope you can see it Bunty is dusting wearing a cap and Ginger is using the hose pipe, and good old Babs is making me a cuppa.

8) Oh WOW ... how cool is that 8) , I bet Emily will do most of that with the chooks too :wink: . Could use your brood over here .. Joe Age 3 has just messed with the black coals in the fire :evil: , lucky for him it wasn't on ..... he'll need a top change, and I've ended up using the hoover on my "DAY OFF"!.

KIDS :wink: , bet the chooks would be better behaved if let in :lol:

Terrific card, Nicola.

Tom and Ollie have drawn me lovely cards with chickens on - I always seem to get either chickens, frogs or robins on my Mothers Day cards from them! We've spent the morning baking lovely lunchbox cakes with our glut of eggs! No one has eaten any this week so the bowl is full to overflowing!!

Have a lovely day everyone :D !!