Sheilaz

Party Time - everyone bring a bottle!

:lol::lol::lol:

Of course, Nicola & Kate...just make sure you're here before Sarah, :wink: although I have bought it by the case so we should be OK.

Anyone else?...haven't got red cos in recent years even one sip makes me very ill...it never used to; hope its just a passing hormonal phase. :oops:

Only Lemon drink for the invalids thiough but, some special yummy fruit drink for Lesley.

8) Cheers 8)

:lol: Our Eglus were OK last night - bit difficult to open :lol:

I don't do fruit drink - only proper juice :lol::lol: (apart from Cranberry which is vile without the sugar!) Carrot Apple and Ginger is my favourite! I'll bring my own!

Did anyone look at the website I posted re Chocolate Parties? They are very good and good fundraisers as well.

:shock: Did someone mention WINE .. we could have an "Eglu-Warming" on behalf of all the newcomers, they would def have a warm house then :lol: . Lesley .. might prefer Chocolate in the fridge Sheila, though some say to eat at room temp is best :wink: , either way more wine for me if Lesley comes :lol::lol::lol: .

Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:43 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, Nicola & Kate...just make sure you're here before Sarah, although I have bought it by the case so we should be OK.

- ahhh , a sensible Lady at last, Nicola you need to buy at least 6 to get extra discount at the cheeckout :!: . :lol::lol::lol:

I also see my reputation .. despite being on that horrible wagon for weeks, has remained intact. 8) .

My house is always warm .. and the welcome warmer :lol: .

The fruit juice sounds nice but could I have a nice chilled white please? I'll only have one glass because I'll spend all night looking at the underside of the table if I have any more than that. That might be a cue for a glass of carrot, apple and ginger!

This sounds like another good virtual drinking party - yum yum!

That's what I thought, Sheila. This has a better atmosphere for a party, don't you think? I think the Goose Poop pictures above the fireplace add a certain something, don't you?

Pass the empty glasses over and I'll wash them up for you :wink: .

Edited by Guest

Mmmmm, cheesecake, my favourite
Kate, its supposed to be for tomorrows Lunch, but had a slice of Raspberry last night, and tempted by the Choc and Vanilla tonight .... theres 6 adults for lunch, so will still leave 6 slices 8) .

Wheres the "Goosepoop" and Choc Parties for that matter ... can't seem to find them ... more wine :lol: .

:wink: I would have still been sat here ... trying to find Goosepoop and Choc parties. Instaed I watched ER, had a chilled glass of Italian white, and a slice of M&S Lemon cheesecake(with white choc things ontop) with cream 8) , We need a YUMMY emotion. :lol: .

Later ....