Happy-Mama

How long for eglu (rablu) to arrive

Hopefully getting more chickens when I can source a few :roll:

There are not many chicken places up here. I am keeping an eye on local ad papers in the hope a hobby breeder has some for sale.

I am tempted to buy an incubator and hatch some eggs, but wouldn't know what to do with any cockerals.

Hi, I've got a week off work and want to order a rablu to arrive during that week.

Does anyone know how long they take to arrive so I can work out when I need to get my order in?

You could always 'phone Omlet & arrange an advance date to suit you. I'm sure they'd oblige with an advance order, whereas if you leave it, it would be a shame if delivery then took longer for some reason.

Thanks Ali-s

That's quicker than I thought. I'm probably best to leave it a few weeks before ordering then.

I'd check it with Omlet if I were you, and even then it isn't certain - I planned my Cube to arrive during a few days off work, but then it was delayed due to flooding at where some of the parts are made.

oh sorry to hear your cube was delayed Richard. I'll take your and Sheila's advice and give Omlet a phone and see if I can order in advance.

I find it is always a pest getting things delivered when you have to ensure someone is home. But I am sure for the rablu it will be worth it :D