mollyripkim Posted March 14, 2013 Share Posted March 14, 2013 I am so glad she is recovering, nice to hear a happy ending. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luvachicken Posted March 14, 2013 Share Posted March 14, 2013 What a very good vet you seem to have I'm glad Nugget is on the mend. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egghead68 Posted March 15, 2013 Share Posted March 15, 2013 Great news! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cd8jbr Posted March 15, 2013 Author Share Posted March 15, 2013 Good vet - I think they are worth their weight in gold! The first days treatment (which included a health check on the dog) £18.35. Second day -60p for her anti-biotics. I've been going there for well over 35 (gulp) years and have always found them to be fair - or better. They aren't hen experts but I've never had any cause for complaints - and they've done us proud this time for sure! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grandmashazzie Posted March 15, 2013 Share Posted March 15, 2013 Gosh what a good vet and the prices!!! I sometimes think ours charges to walk through the door.just checked my bill for Mon and 6 antibiotics for dog were £27.06+vat Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...