Bramble

Steel Toe Cap Boots ...

Hello Everyone!

Does anyone know of an actual shop (i.e. where you can try things on, rather than online, where you can't!)that sells steel toe cap boots for women? In the midlands ideally, but we could travel.

I've seen some incredibly funky ones on Ebay, but it's awkward to buy stuff like that on line as sizes seem to vary so much?

Thanks everyone!

Dickies have a good variety and sell in some hardware stores like Wickes. OH and MS get theirs from Street in Somerset. Because it's an outlet shop they don't have the full range. Also Screwfix sell good quality, cheap steel capped boots.

I think Altburgs have some too and I think you can visit but they're in Yorkshire.

I use ARCO as they tend to have a bigger range of shoe sizes the down side is that not all sizes and styles are kept in branch but they tend to be next day delivery. I now they have a branch in West Bromwich and Coventry not far from M6 Jnc 3

Thanks for all the great suggestions everyone!

Quite by chance I was in Sports Direct yesterday and was amazed to see they sell steel toe cap shoes and boots - I was equally amazed at how cheap they were (even allowing for the fact that they're zero rated for VAT) - I tried on a size 5, I'm usually a 5 or a 6 but I was still swamped!!!!

I've got a Countrywide nearby - I know they sell Dickies brand stuff so will see if they do steel toes there.

Thanks again everyone!