Ziggy

Yeti - upsetting news- yet again

Thank you all you lovely people for your thoughts and suggestions... this forum is great when one needs a bit of community support.

Little pup (who's developing long legs!!) is doing great. Waiting for a call from the vet with results, I've heard nothing so far so I guess there's nothing to tell, if they haven't called by Tuesday I'll give them a ring.

We're keeping Yeti under Eagle eye supervision at all times, and so far so good. 19 days went between the first day of her first illness, and the first day of the second bout, and we're now at day 7. I know everything that's gone into her as she is leashed or muzzled or supervised at all times. If something happens while we keep her so controlled, I'll know it's nothing to do with something she scavenged. The patient girl is coping beautifully with a muzzle, bless her.

Bramble, I haven't quite got a diary running, but your idea is good, and kind of what I'm doing in my head at the moment. I like your suggestion though, and hoping she'll never get sick again, I might still get a diary and write everything down. You never know, it might help some day, and I might use it for fun recording her training too.

Thanks again everyone... Yeti and I find it so much easier to cope with all of you around :)

I hope you won't need the diary either ... these dogs are SUCH a HUGE worry, aren't they? I'm pleased the pupster is doing well for the moment, long may it continue !

I soo hope the vet is able to give you an answer so young Yeti can let her ears down a bit and you can relax.

Thinking of you all x