Richard

Its here, its purple and its occupied.

Its arrived, and the teenagers have been installed in it. They aren't sure about it - it's a lot bigger than the dog box they've been living in for the past few weeks. I still haven't put them and Georgie together - she still lives in her Eglu and eyes them up through the wire!

What a mess!

984526961_da9201fda2.jpg

We're quite comfortable sitting here, thanks

984528387_14bbec7d13.jpg

I'm going to come out ... well, maybe later.

984527713_3433cb2f1c.jpg

I like your step up to the ladder Richard - think I'm going to have to do that too if I want big Sandy to get up :roll:

the girls are splashed Orpingtons so will presumably be a similar size to Sandy when they grow up a bit. I'll let you know how they get on!

Looks fab Richard.

The girls are very pretty. Have they got names yet?

Oh yes - our girls get named before they even arrive! The Orpingtons are Trinny and Suzannah. There are a couple of Marans that we are picking up on Saturday - Liz and Daisy (after my Mum and Gran) and a couple of Buff Sussex who, at the moment, are due to be called Peckham and Rye (my son's girlfriend comes from Peckham Rye). The Cochins who are only 7 weeks or so old at the moment and are still with the breeder are due to be Aloe and Vera. :roll:

However, things could always change! :wink:

They are at present struggling with the ladder. They can cope, but don't like it at all. coming down involves lots of dithering at the top followed by a mad descent with lots of wing flapping.

Going up is a tortuous affair, with wobbling and all sorts of nervous little false starts.

Oh well - all part of the fun!

Looks fab Richard.

The girls are very pretty. Have they got names yet?

Oh yes - our girls get named before they even arrive! The Orpingtons are Trinny and Suzannah. There are a couple of Marans that we are picking up on Saturday - Liz and Daisy (after my Mum and Gran) and a couple of Buff Sussex who, at the moment, are due to be called Peckham and Rye (my son's girlfriend comes from Peckham Rye). The Cochins who are only 7 weeks or so old at the moment and are still with the breeder are due to be Aloe and Vera. :roll:

However, things could always change! :wink:

Brilliant!!

I love Aloe and Vera!! :lol: