Alis girls

A tail of 2 kitties!

Anyone who says animals arent caring, bright or have feelings is meowing up the wrong tree. Last night Basil our 10month old big kitten didnt come in when called and we spent a sleepless night imagining all sorts. We live on a main road - albeit quieter at night but frankly thats when they get run over as they take chances. The Barnet way is over the back and I know many of you know its a 6 lane carriageway. I got up at 4am and popped down - no Basil. OH came down at 6am and no Basil. Half an hour later Basil appears with our older cat behind him. Sandy our 11yr old ginger lad went out at 6am for jis usual morning preamble and I think he found Basil and bought him home. :dance: Relieved - both had big hugs and a hearty breakfast.

Ahhh - a heartwarming story. It's always scary when they go AWOL overnight.

Unfortunately I think if my two cats encountered each other anywhere near a busy road, one would push the other off the pavement! There's no love lost, even after four years or so of cohabiting.

Sandy had to go back to vet again with his skin prob which seems to be on the mend. Basil our big kitten was beside himself meowing pitifully - he rarely meows and putting his paw in the cat carrier. he then pestered ES who is studying for mock A levels to pick him up and cuddle him another thing he doesnt do. So my son attempted revision with help from a 10 month old cat. :lol: for 40 minutes.

Hope the vets can help Sandy. Basil sounds such a sweetie! My ED is doing her As level mock revision here too and keeps having our cat Gizmo sitting on the space bar of her lap top :lol: The problem is Gizzy is such a fickle cat, one minute she demands attention and the next min she bites or scratches you and runs away!