beccauk

advice on putting eglu in walk in run, ideas please

Hi

il probably try put photos on but takes me a year to do, but ive ordered a cube comes next week ( gets high pitched excited voice) and was in 2 minds whether to keep or sell my eglu but I am now thinking of putting it at the other end inside the walk in run on a platforn with a ladder as ive seen some of ur photos with simular design but how do to get to the back of the egku to pull the dropping tray out, do you just pull the eglu out , trying to make life easier to not have to man handle stuff.

This is our run its not the prettiest I guess , I have my little garden round the back only recently put the picket fence up to stop chickens goung on it, normally used to have to put fencing up the eglu run mesh panals.

4d7a0746-d6fb-46c9-89c8-52295823c41b.jpg

the other veiw showing the blinds front and back that can be rolled down then weather bad or raining,

33c96578-b6b7-4734-b3b1-074b6c3654af.jpg

I plan to get rid of the wooden coop and fit my cube into the space where the eglu is now.

That looks great Beccauk 8) Funny, I was talking to my OH today about getting blinds. At the moment, we put clear covers up when raining, take them down when sunny - bit of a pain though :roll:

I've got a cube and classic on the outside of a WIR. I did have the classic on the inside but I find it easier when cleaning out to have them on the outside, especially if you use a power washer :D

Blinds for bad weather Beccauk? Please don't tell my girls they will be :mrgreen:

Yes thats right they are , we had to faff with plastic then it would get damaged and they would get drips, so made life easier.

Thank you for ur kind comments, I think it's quiet big the way my 6 go round in it youd think id squeezed then jnto a matchbox with a shoe horn lol

Becca