eve

bear grills

My son thinks we are bear grills been collecting blackberries and sloes to make gin and vodka for christmas.he really enjoys the outside and collceting fruit from the wild.he was so pleased when he found a apple tree and got a bag full. Ive planted potatoes in the garden and broccoli in tubes anything else i could plant with him?

Well potatoes are looking good i keep earthing them up. Purple kale looks ok but the broccoli has been eaten away, not sure buy what i just have storks.. how long due i keep earthing up potatoes?? My first time kids are loving it x

Well the farms around here are now harvesting their potatoes - they keep falling off the back of the trailers all across the roads! :lol: So I think it's time for your young'uns to start digging for buried treasure! Yarrrr!

Pigeons are notorious green chompers, but sounds like it may be cabbage white butterfly caterpillars, or snails and slugs. If there are slime trails it will be the one footed culprits, if there are little lumps of green poo it will be the caterpillars and if there's no sign of anything else then I guess it will be the pigeons. I probably have forgotten something though. Hope the chomper doesn't do it any more.