Jump to content

Endeavour/Aspen Crocs.... A Quest

Recommended Posts

This morning I have trawled through 25 pages on google looking for a certain type of Crocs.


They have got to be Endeavour or aspen, black and a size 5 ( I would settle for a size 6 as I am desperate :shock: )


My feet are slowly dying a painful death at work in my kitchen clogs. After an 8 hour shift at work yesterday I came home in tears, it was a struggle to drive home. I have been searching for the crocs for 4 months :(


In another thread very recently someone posted about a jibbitz thingy that blocked up the Croc holes. If I could find out what they are and where to buy them I could also consider a pair of black professionals.


Has anyone bought crocs from a US site? How do you change the currency etc :oops: I know nothing about buying abroad :oops:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ali, our loc al garden centre has just had a new delivery of crocs, including black Endeavour - I'm going later, if you want, I could pick you up a pair, and post them on to you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ali, if you are looking for Kitchen Crocs, have you tried a pro kitchen site like Nisbite?





I know they do Crocs, & I know they do black, but I am not sure which style they are,but I think they have no holes on the top, just around the footbed (if my memory serves me correctly)

Little Bro is a Chef & he gets all his gear from them,.I have used them a bit too & they are a very good mail order company.


Might be worth a go.


Or Ebay maybe?


EDIT - They are professionals, & are sold as pro kitchen shoes. That little bit of ventilation will be a godens in a hot kitchen!

You can't block these footbad holes with Jibbitz as they are the wrong shape........



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the replies :D


Went to the site Helen, but it comes up as "not available" for black endeavours size 5 :(


Sarah, big boss won't let me have the professionals because of the holes :( We have enormous boilers and pans filled with hot liquids (feeding over 5oo pupils 3 times a day plus lots of staff) incase any hot liquids gets spilt over me :( I can understand why he is saying no, and I am the health and safety person in the kitchen :roll: The thingys to block up the holes wern't called jibbitz :? and some one posted about them saying they were for blocking up the holes when it rains :lol: I will have to search through the other croc threads.


Shona, I am gutted I missed your post :( I went to Inverness to search for the shoes there. No luck though :( If you go to the garden centre again I would love a pair :D I could put a cheque in the post to you. I will send a PM.


Off to find the thread about the rain blockers :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Found the post I was looking for. The rain blocker thingys are called Tungz. Emma (craftyhunnypie) posted about them.


Lookatmycrazyshoes have them £5.00. They cover the whole of the top part of the shoe not around the sides, so I could not block up the holes on the professionals.


Glad I found the Tungz I thought I had dreamt them up :lol: BTW if you do a "search" for crocs there are 152 matches :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...