I really like the look of the new cube with the door turner on the top rather than at the side. Also the single tray and divide for the next box is a great addition.

Im trying to convince myself that I dont need to upgrade to a new Mk2....

I want to extend my Mk1 but now thinking I might go for the Mk2 with WIR instead! Im a bit limited on space so Im hoping itll fit between the fence and my tree that is in the way!! :D (Dont think Ill be allowed to remove the tree to get the cube in!

Well, I sold my current cube for a good price, so I went for it and ordered a new one with the 4m run as I wanted!

I hope it is a much improved model as they promise, I doubt its much different, the top door turner will be a bonus and the partition for the nesting area.... apart from that, itll be a LOT cleaner ;)

The downside is that they are no longer offering their set up service so looks like a 3 day weekend taken up dismantling and re assembling coops on my own! eek!

Wish me luck!

I am just staring to keep chickens (get them tomorrow) and bought a Mk2 Cube and walk in run. Having a slight problem with the egg-port door but no a big problem. I was wondering, there is a door to the nest box, when should this door be opened? I suspect in the morning when I let them out and close it when they go to roost. But if I don't ask...