ajm200

Question for the original cube MK1 owners re run door

I’m really hoping that some of you have better memories or forum search skills than me..

Years ago, there was a discussion on how to make the original MK1 cube run more accessible for cleaning.  Someone came up with a way of opening the full height of the run-end as a door to get inside.    I never bothered as I was moving the run around the garden regularly and had a little person who fitted through the tiny door.

Years on, the tiny person is as big as me and my shoulders protest at moving a cube with 3m of run. 

Does anyone still know how to convert the end of the run into a door? (I searched but got a hit number that was bigger than my bank balance) 

Thanks 

Think the 2nd one will work for us.  We have taken out one section of run so that we can get the whole thing in the patio so have a spare arch.  Our grass died off completely in the summer drought and I think the ground is too muddy atm.  Will be much easier to clean with decent access.  Thank you! 

We have the small one.  Will wait a while and then tackle the subject with Hubby.  He’s still reeling at the cost of the chickens, wood-chips, covers, etc. He forgot that we had to start again after a long break and would need to spend more than £20 on a couple of hybrids