Hi all, new member here and looking for some advice. Over the summer we got an Eglu go up with 2 metre run. We have three girls who have spent most of the summer free ranging around the garden. However we are thinking about getting a walk in run, now we are back at school and work. We thought the Eglu WIR was a bit over priced and so was looking at a covered flyte so fancy wir. What we are wondering is, is the flyte so fancy connector WIR connector to the go up run effective?  Also does anyone think we would be better off with the Eglu WIR?

You’re wise to go for a standard run, and as Cat Tails said you can do wonders with cable ties!  I have an Omlet WIR and wish I didn’t.  Whilst it is easy to set up and sturdy, it is let down by the size of the mesh which allows rodents and small birds access.  I’ve had to spend £100 covering the top part with weldmesh.  There are a number of suppliers of standard runs or you could get a local carpenter to custom make one.